Sunday 3 August 2014

"torn scrotum" is no way to introduce someone...

Sunday (03/08) morning update


Just tested the bike and it sounds awful; really like a bag of nails in a dyer, but it seems to have some power back. I still think it will probably eat an exhaust valve at some point soon.

Thankfully I've made contact with another team and I'm going to go to the border with them in a convoy (which almost might give me some options if the bike does kick it on the way).

Just two new countries and a Russian repeat then I can go home - I can't wait.

-

Found this from a few days ago:

Some random Turkish bikers bought me tea and toast on the way to the Georgia border crossing!

-

Just been with Duncan and Dave [Dad put to explain who they were, verbatim "torn scrotum", as if that explains all], who are from London. Dave is bleeding again, so after a quick inspection it was decided his stitches had been pulled. We sent him off to hospital for some maintenance.
Poor Dave...
Makes my issues look trivial!

No comments:

Post a Comment